Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Can you believe it????

Can you believe that summer is over? I can't. I love summer, but you know I also love coming back to work. I love the association with the students and my colleagues. I love teaching PE, something I believe is important and something that I am passionate about.

Did you do anything new this summer? My favorite new thing was learning how to paddleboard. Paddle boarding is AWESOME! I loved it. It took me a little while to catch on but it was so much fun. I might have to save up for one of those.

I am excited to have you in my PE class. Remember that we start wearing are PE uniforms to class on Thursday August 23rd (A day) and Friday August 24th (B day). Your disclosure document is also due that day. I can't wait to start exercising with each of you!

No comments: